Sunday 2 July 2017

MONTHLY FAVORITES | JUNE 2017



Hellooo!! Another month is gone and I can't believe we are in the middle of summer !!! I'm here with my monthly favorites. June was soooo hectic for me with exams and work but some things stand out for me. So without further do let's start !!!



I'll start with foundation and this month I loved and still love the L'OREAL True Match foundation in Golden Sand. My perfect summer, tanned shade at this moment !  The reasons I love this bad boy is because is really hydrating and I need that with my dry skin. It has a dewy , glowy finish and it doesn't show my dry patches . It is perfect also for everyday use because of the SPF 17 . If you're looking for a comfotable , dewy foundation in the high street I highly recommend this one !
 
Another favorite at the moment is of course my glow ! I love to glow to the Gods BUT for day to day life that can be a little extra so for every day I prefer something in  liquid form. The MASTER Strobing Stick by Maybelline  in the colour 100 saved my life . It is a really flattering rosy colour , perfect for that dewy , effordless look . I apply it with my fingers from the tube and If you are normal to dry skin it won't move at all. 

A complete surprise this month was my concealer from Catrice the Liquid Camouflage High Coverage Concealer in the shade Light Beige.  It is a very affordable product that gives you a pretty good coverage and brightness under the eye area. It is creamy and it doesn't crease at least in my undereyes . I always set it with loose powder and it doesn't move !! I higly recommend it ! You can find Catrice at Hondos Center and of course online


My lip combo for the month is soooo not me. If you know me you know I'm all about matte lips and bold colours but this month I fell in love with Maybelline  Vivid Hot Laquer in shade 64 Unreal. A really browny, nude shade that really compliments my skintone at the moment/ The formula of this product is very pigmented, creamy and not sticky at all. Of course we are talking about a high pigmented gloss that is transferable but you don't have to reapply every ten seconds. I really loved this shade and if you are looking for a nice gloss check it out but ONLY the nude shades !!


For more random favorites I really loved a Netflix series Sense 8. The story is between Boston  , Iceland, Mexico ,India , Berlin , Korea and Nairobi .8 people from all over the world feel that the are connected with others from other countries and they can connect mentally. It sounds really fucked up but is AWESOME ! It is directed by the Wachowski sisters (former brothers) the same people who directed Matrix. I really love  the cinematography , the plot and of course the LGBT rights and love that this series show  ! 


xx -lips 

My favorite Album of the month was easily the new The XX album I SEE YOU  and I really loved the tracks Lips and Perfomance . Basically I'm obssessed with the whole album !!

My favorite book of the month was easily the Little Prince . I keep finding myshelf reading again and again this book and always end up in tears feeling that I'm losing the inoccent child in me . A pefect book for all " the adults " to never forget what really matters after all . 


“It is the time you have wasted for your rose that makes your rose so important.”


― Antoine de Saint-ExupĂ©ryThe Little Prince


I hope you liked my monthly favorites !! Don't forget to be a reader so you know for every new post and follow me in my social media !! Everything is Eva eats the apple .


xoxo EVA 

No comments:

Post a Comment