Wednesday 21 June 2017

BOHO CHIC | OOTD





HELOOOO!!!! WHO'S BACK??!!! MEEE !!! I hope you've missed me because I missed you so much !!! I'll explain everything in my insta stories (eva eats the apple ) why I stopped blogging , the reasons why and of course why I'm writting again BUT today is my #ootd ! I hope you like it 




Summer is here and the weather is hot personally I can't stand denim especially in Athens running errands and going to work so I paired my H&M feathery skirt with sandals and a black ZARA top and call it a day ! To spice it up a added a long pedant from Stradivarious and a crossbody mustard (like an old postman's) bag. 





 Skirt : H&M
    Shoes : H&M 
Top: ZARA 
             Bag : Stradivarious 
                         Accessories : Stradivarious 




I hope you liked my #ootd I plan more fashion post in the future plus now my blog is only in English 
Don't forget to add me in my social media for giveaways , life updates and lots of fun !!!


xoxo Eva 

2 comments:

  1. Γεια σου και καλό μήνα! έχω να σου πω πως γράφεις καταπληκτικά! Αν θες ρίξε μια ματιά στο blog μου (http://mybloganastasiaaa.blogspot.gr/) και γίνε αναγνώστρια, εγώ είμαι ήδη στο δικό σου!
    Υ.Γ Μη ξεχνάς να αφήνεις σχόλια ώστε να κάνω και γω το ίδιο! Φιλιά πολλά!!<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ευχαριστω πολυ εννοειται ��

      Delete